Thursday 11 August 2016

Create Your Own Rainbow Contest

Do you create your own rainbow?
Our gorgeous team leader Susan K.Weckesser sure does!

And so.... GUESS WHAT!?

We are having a contest and we want to see how you create your own rainbow! Someone is going to win a complete package of NEW Susan K. Weckesser Inc. designer Color POP Inks by Clearsnap Inks. (All 8 new colours!) 

Here's my rainbow - more deets tomorrow on how I made this. Creating for me is a passion and a release from everyday stress. It's my happy place.

Here's the details:
1) Share a picture of how and/or why you create your own rainbow on Facebook or Instagram. You can share it on Susan K. Weckesser Inc. FB page
2) Make sure to tag @susankweckesserinc with the hashtag #createyourownrainbow . 
Find Susan on Instagram HERE!
3) Leave a comment on this blog just saying, " I create my own rainbow!"

All of the Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Creative Team members are having this Create Your Own Rainbow Contest own their blogs too! And they are all giving away Color POP Mini inks away ! So go check out their blogs! The more comments you leave, the more chances you have to win. We can't wait to see how you create your own rainbow!



Susan K. Weckesser Inc. Creative Team:

Closes: Monday at midnight - good luck!!

5 comments:

  1. Oh gosh, this page is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to go make a rainbow.
    I've had a design in mind but haven't
    work on it - going to do that today.
    Love your little unicorn. the background
    is so pretty. Great project.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your silly unicorn page!
    I create my own rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute and colorful.
    I create my own rainbow.

    ReplyDelete