Friday 8 April 2016

Calico Crafts DT Try Out

Calico Craft Parts are having a DT call and given that I love working in 3D I thought I'd give it a go! They asked me to share three projects that express who I am as a crafter. Given that in crafty terms I tend to flit from one thing to another, that isn't too easy! But these are the pieces I settled on - basically going with some of my favourites.

An altered chipboard pocket watch frame I created using a mix of die cuts and metal embellishments.

Altered sardine tin, a shrine to the wonderful Frida Kahlo

Beach diptych using chipboard and lots of stamping - love all things beach-themed!

It was hard to choose just three so went with my heart in the end. Wish me luck!

Katy x

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous projects, Katy! I love how each one has a different feel, and all are so beautiful and well thought out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing projects katy. Good luck with the dt call x

    ReplyDelete