Friday 29 January 2016

Gonna be a BADASS!


I am soooooooooooooooo excited that I am going to be taking part in the One Badass Art Journal programme, starting 1st February. For a while I've been wanting to explore journaling in a bit more detail and this should be the perfect opportunity. There will be 16 art lessons with stepped out mixed media tutorials and videos to follow. I am determined to put time aside to do at least some of them in 'real time' so I can join in with the rest of the project community.

Should also be a good way to use up lots of my extraneous stash and have a play with some of the products that have barely seen the light of day since I bought them!

One of the tutors is my Visible Image and Rubber Dance DT teammate Susanne Rose who is uber talented (no pressure Susanne!). UK designer Tracy Scott is also making an appearance - there's a sneak peek on her blog and this one is definitely going to push me firmly out of my comfort zone!!!

If it sounds like your cuppa you can sign up here! Starts Monday! Might see you in the Facebook group :).

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment