Friday 4 September 2015

My new stamp releases

Two more of my stamp designs have been released by Rubber Dance this week! Woop woop! This first one is called Sew Sweet and is a cute sewing-themed set. I love anything sewing themed - which is ironic, since I cannot use a sewing machine for toffee!

My next set is one Bibi asked me to design specifically for her - a set of Christmas sentiments called Christmas Cheer & Tags. It's designed so that some of the greetings fit onto the stamped tags - so you can use them to make your own really quick gift tags as well as for your seasonal cards. This is a mini set (13 x9cm).

Hope you like!?

Available over at Rubber Dance - she ships to the UK for a very reasonable flat rate too!

Katy xxx

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you do with these stamps! Congrats on the release! They are all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great new designs, congratulations.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love! Thanks again, Katy! Both sets are amazing and I have really enjoyed making cards with these stamps already. *mmmwwwah!*
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete