Sunday 13 May 2012

When life gives you limes...


I managed to find a bit of scrapping time this weekend, and more importantly a bit of mojo (not as much as I would have liked, this isn't exactly my best work but it's better than diddly: I've had no motivation at all the last two weeks).

The layout was inspired by the Jillibean die cut, which reads 'If life gives you limes, make margaritas!' I just had to use this on a page, as I am rather partial to cocktails! The one I have in my little mitts in the photo is called a Hellboy - Midori, Amaretto, Southern Comfort & cranberry = yum!

The stencil is a Dylusions one - a gift from my lovely friend Sue. I think it just finishes the page nicely but I expect she will be very disappointed I've managed to use it in such a very neat and precise way!

As an aside, I think I might be obsessed with baker's twine................. I seem to have just purchased some more............

Thanks for popping by, toodle pip x

3 comments:

  1. Loving the neat and tidy way you have used the stencil LOL. LO is fab as always.

    The photo made me smile.............!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layout the colours are fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh lovely LO Katy. All my favourite things, bunting, stencils, twine and alcohol Mmmmmmm yum.....

    ReplyDelete