Wednesday 18 April 2012

Sketchbook365 Sketch Challenge

This is my layout for the brand new Sketchbook365 sketch challenge blog, hosted by Scrap365 magazine.

This is the sketch, which is from a layout by the very lovely Morag Cutts. My layout is a loose interpretation but I've used most of the elements.

My layout uses MME Kraft Funday papers and embellies. Those rather yummy word banner stamps are Echo Park by Unity Stamp Co - on this LO I inked them in two colours (brown and  black) to get that distressed look to them. I think kraft papers look fab inked in white too (I used a VersaMagic on this page). Thanks for popping in :).

Play along with the challenge here.

2 comments:

  1. It's great I love those papers too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy, this layout is gorgeous!! I keep meaning to have a look at the sketch on the Scrap365 web page!

    Katy, I love your blog and I'd like to give you a Leibster Award. It's nothing bad, it just shows how much I love your blog. If you'd rather not receive this, please e mail me at samsweet2310[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete