Tuesday 8 December 2009

Aw, ain't he cute?

I did this layout a few weeks ago but haven't yet blogged it so am sharing it today. It's another one for my doggie album (well, albums - on the second one already!).

My baby is getting older and his muzzle is going a little bit grey as he does. He's still beautiful just not as puppy-ish as he once was...

I created the background by stamping with bubble wrap and acrylic paint - love that technique. The papers are yummy scrummy K&Co ones which were a bargain in Micheals back in Sept (oh my holiday seems such a distant memory already!).

3 comments:

  1. He's lovely! Love the colours you've used and the bubblewrap stamping just finishes it off.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie-wootie bless him, and the LO's fab too;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is cute! love the colours you've used on the page

    ReplyDelete